SK-Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weapons...good, bad, other?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBigThe

TheBigThe

Inlistment Profile
Sex: not recently

Weapons...good, bad, other? Empty
PostSubject: Weapons...good, bad, other?   Weapons...good, bad, other? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:20 pm

I had the Rec7 Rangers for 2 months from a myst case + renewals. LOVED it. one of the nicest guns in the game.

I let it expire because I had a 30 day M14EBR in my inbox.

BIG mistake. I expected them to handle similarly...but no. The R7R is an AR, the EBR is an SR...

The M14EBR can't no-scope at all. Having a full-auto sniper is nice in theory, but the feature turns out to only be useful in close-range situations.

The R7R comes with 150 rounds of ammo (really nice!) but the M14EBR comes with 40 (2 x 20). I bought the Extended 1 clip, but rather than adding more ammo, it just changed the clips to 22 + 18.

My M107CQSE has 5 x 5 round clips and my L110SASS has 3 x 10, and 40 is significantly more than either, but you need more rounds to actually kill people since the EBR only deals 70 DPS.

The only true advantage for the M14EBR in my eyes: neither of my perm SRs can accept a suppressor.

I won't waste any renewal kits on the M14EBR. I'm convinced that the L110SASS and MSG90 are much better choices for a light SR.

Oh, and I have another R7R in my inbox. cheers

Back to top Go down
Nakiar

PostSubject: Re: Weapons...good, bad, other?   Weapons...good, bad, other? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Try using ak74m Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hans_Eroon

PostSubject: Re: Weapons...good, bad, other?   Weapons...good, bad, other? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:16 pm

Use the G36E, or M417.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons...good, bad, other?   Weapons...good, bad, other? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons...good, bad, other?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SK-Grounds :: Combat Arms-- http://clan.thecbl.net/-Elite--SK.html :: HelpFul Hints :)-
Jump to: